Xbox Series X restock: consoles in stock at Best Buy now
The Xbox Series X is currently in stock at Best Buy. You probably won’t be able to add it to your cart right away. Like Best Buy’s recent restockings, the retailer refreshes its inventory every few minutes. You need to watch it closely until the button turns yellow again. Make sure you are logged into your account before successfully adding it to your cart, as consoles are not reserved until payment.
Xbox Series X stock continues to be extremely hard to find anywhere, and after Microsoft’s impressive performance at E3, more people are trying to get their hands on an X Series than ever before. As Xbox shortages continue, Microsoft has launched its own console purchase pilot program, allowing people in the Xbox Insiders program to sign up to potentially reserve a console. He expanded his stock with more inventory on June 1. However, it’s unclear when the next wave of Xbox Insiders will be invited to purchase an X Series.
While we don’t recommend paying more than the list price for the Xbox Series X, StockX still has inventory available if you’re willing to pay more. The Xbox Series X has appeared regularly (and without notice) in stores like Antonline and even the Microsoft Store, so you’ll want to keep checking listings and restocking Twitter accounts. For now, check out some of our top tips for securing an Xbox Series X below, and check out the lists we’ve rounded up here if available.
How to buy an Xbox Series X: our top tips
Securing the Xbox Series X | S isn’t impossible; a lot of it is luck and being ready at the right time. However, here are a few things to keep in mind if you’re looking to buy a new Xbox (plus, check out where to buy the official Xbox wireless headset).
- Follow replenishment accounts on Twitter and turn on notifications: When it comes to buying an Xbox Series X, it helps to follow Twitter accounts that tweet about restocking. You can also turn on notifications for these accounts, but keep in mind that some of them also tweet about offers and other news. Wario64 is a great account to follow, just like Xbox Stock Alerts. Of course, we tweet about Xbox restockings on our GameSpot Deals Account as well as.
- Track restocking from a real-time Twitch bot tracking console: Twitch user killercam1020 has a 24/7 feed that uses a bot to track restocks for the Xbox Series X | S and PS5 at major retailers. The constantly moving wall of text typically displays “Out of Stock” in all stores, but when the bot detects the X-Series is in stock somewhere, you’ll be one of the first to know if you’re watching the flow. You can also follow Cameron Ritz, who manages the feed, on Twitter for updates.
- Stay connected with major retailers and make sure information is up to date: To facilitate payment, it’s best to have up-to-date accounts at all major retailers, such as GameStop and Walmart. Also verify that your shipping and billing information is correct. You don’t want to update these sections during a restock when the X series might be sold out at any time.
- Be prepared for exact replenishment times when announced in advance: Usually, Xbox Series X restockings happen without much warning, but Walmart and GameStop in particular have been known to announce restockings in advance, although it can be anywhere from a few days to an hour before restocking. These pre-announced replenishments can sell out particularly quickly, but being ready on your computer with payment information handy will give you the best chance of snagging an Xbox Series X.
- Keep an eye out for small retailers: Stores like Amazon and Best Buy aren’t the only places to buy an Xbox Series X. You can also find next-gen consoles at stores like Newegg and Antonline. Stores that require some membership can also be a good option, such as the Exchange (military only) and Costco.
- Know if you’re ready to buy a plan: Some retailers only sell the Xbox Series X in expensive bundles – these include the console as well as other items like a bonus controller, Game Pass membership, and games. You’re paying a premium here for getting products you want or not, so you have to ask yourself if you’re willing to pay above the MSRP just to own the Xbox Series X.
- Bookmark product pages: It’s a good idea to know exactly where to buy the Xbox Series X from Amazon, Walmart, and other major retailers. Save direct listings from these stores so you know exactly which page to refresh. We’ve rounded up those links further down in this article.
When will the Xbox Series X | S inventory stabilize?
Don’t expect the Xbox inventory situation to improve much until this summer at the earliest, as Microsoft recently admitted that Xbox Series X | S stocks will be “limited until at least June.” , according to the New York Times. The company has apparently sold all of the Xbox Series X | S units it had in the last quarter, and it hasn’t shared any specific restocking news for 2021.
However, the console shortage is likely to continue even longer than that, as the global chip shortage has reached a “crisis” point. There is a widespread semiconductor shortage affecting several different industries, including the production of consoles as well as cars and other technologies. The shortage has “worsened steadily since last year,” according to The Guardian, and shows no signs of improving at this time.
Where to buy the Xbox Series X | S
In the meantime, you can check out Xbox Series X listings at major retailers as well as the latest restocking news below. It may take a few weeks for you to receive the system once you order it, so keep that in mind when planning your downtime. As of now, you still can’t really find the console in retail stores without a pickup order. While you can more easily buy the Xbox Series X above the MSRP in bundles or on reseller sites like StockX, we recommend that you wait until you buy the new Xbox for its list price of $ 500.
Xbox Series X availability on GameStop
GameStop tends to sell the Xbox Series X and S as expensive packs that include accessories like an additional controller or Game Pass. On June 24, Xbox Series X All Access packs were available.
Xbox Series X availability at Best Buy
Best Buy restocked the Xbox Series X and Series S online on June 24. While Best Buy didn’t have any consoles on store shelves at launch, recent restockings have sometimes included an in-store pickup option. The latest restock was Best Buy’s third time to restock this month.
Xbox Series X availability at Walmart
Walmart restocked the Xbox Series X and Series S for the last time on June 17. As usual, the Xbox Series X sold out almost immediately whenever it was released, although the S Series tends to stick around a bit longer.
Xbox Series X availability on Amazon
Amazon restocked the Xbox Series X during Prime Day 2021 on June 22, but it sold out incredibly quickly. The S series, however, was in stock for several hours before selling out. Amazon has had very little Xbox Series X | S inventory since the consoles launched last November, and it isn’t announcing a restocking ahead of time. Amazon listings even say, “We don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock.”
Xbox x series availability at Target
The Xbox Series X was restocked at Target on March 18. Target reportedly informed employees that the Xbox Series X and S can now be sold as soon as inventory is available, rather than waiting for set delivery dates, which means we might start to see Target restocking more often. Both Order Pickup and Drive Up will be available for online orders, but no in-store console purchases are allowed.
Xbox Series X Accessories | S
The great thing about Xbox Series X accessories is that the vast majority of products that are compatible with Xbox One also work with the X and S series, including headsets and controllers.
The new Xbox Wireless Controllers launched alongside the Xbox Series X and Series S, and they’re available in Carbon Black, Robot White, and Shock Blue. They have a more ergonomic design; textured grips on bumpers, triggers and rear housing; and a hybrid D-pad inspired by the Elite controller for improved precision. The updated controllers also have a new built-in Share button for capturing and recording gameplay moments.
Xbox Series X | S games and Game Pass membership
Microsoft is offering its Xbox Game Pass subscription for the next generation, which gives access to a massive, rotating game library for a monthly fee, including the ability to play proprietary games like Halo Infinite on day one. New subscribers can sign up for their first month of Game Pass Ultimate for $ 1 – do so before taking advantage of Game Pass offers online. You’ll also get an extra month of Game Pass Ultimate for free if you turn on recurring billing (it must be turned off before redeeming a code in order to get the prompt).
Check out our list of all Xbox Series X launch games available at launch as well as new upcoming Xbox games. Plus, check out the best Xbox Game Pass games available now.
Watch live streams, videos and more from GameSpot’s summer event. Check it out