SPAN on PlayStation and Xbox
Call of Duty Warzone error code 47, also known as SPAN, is preventing players from loading their game. We have listed the best ways to fix this problem on your device.
Warzone Pacific Season 2 is in full swing, with the mid-season update also nearing release. Players fight their way to the top while trying to keep up with the ever-changing gun meta.
That said, you’ll want to check out the fastest SMG loadouts in Warzone Pacific right now. These picks have the best TTK, which increases your chances of standing out in close-range fights.
However, if you are having trouble launching your game, thanks to error code 47 or SPAN in Warzone, we have the best fixes for you listed below.
Read more: JGOD Introduces “Insanely Good” Vargo 52 Loadout for Warzone Pacific
How to Fix Warzone Error Code 47: SPAN on PS4, PS4, and Xbox Series X|S
With the fate of the FOV Slider decided for Warzone console players, the struggle to launch the game and jump into Caldera has increased lately, thanks to Error Code: SPAN.
This issue is particularly prevalent on next-gen consoles and prevents players from fully launching Warzone. But there are ways that can help circumvent the problem in question.
Here are the steps to resolve Warzone Error Code 47 or SPAN:
Start and rebuild the database in safe mode
While the SPAN error is preventing players from launching Warzone, PS5 players can rebuild missing files in safe mode. To do this:
- Turn off your console.
- Once off, press and hold the power button.
- When you hear a second beep, usually after an interval of 6-7 seconds, release the button.
- Your console will now boot into safe mode.
- Navigate the menu and choose the Rebuild Database option.
- Let the scan complete and your corrupt game files will be fixed.
Also Read: How to Fix Status Savannah Error in Warzone Pacific
Clear your console cache
Most devices have a cache memory, which allows users to start their devices and applications faster. Likewise, your console stores certain information so that you can load Warzone and other games much faster.
If rebuilding the database didn’t work for you or if you’re an Xbox gamer, try clearing your console’s cached data. Here’s how:
PS4 and 5
- Make sure to turn off your device completely and make sure it is not in rest mode.
- Unplug the console and plug the power cord back in after a few minutes.
- Turn on your console. You will find that the temporary files are deleted.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller.
- Go to Profile & system and click No settings.
- Now head to Device & Connections, then Blu-Ray and select Persistent Storage.
- Choose the Clear Persistent Storage option.
Keep in mind that unplugging your power code and waiting to start your Xbox console also helps you get rid of persistent storage or cached data. You can choose between the two options depending on what best suits your situation.
Make sure your console is updated
If you’re still encountering Warzone: SPAN or Error Code 47, it’s likely because your system isn’t updated.
PlayStation and Xbox have a similar method to update their system. Here’s how to update your console:
- Head to your console’s home screen and go to Settings.
- For PlayStation users, you can see the option to update system software immediately.
- For Xbox users, go to All Settings, then System. Choose the Updates option and select Update Console.
- After following the steps listed for updates on the respective platforms, your console will reset.
Also Read: Call of Duty Warzone: How to Fix “Content Pack is No Longer Available” Error
Reinstall Warzone to Fix Error Code 47: SPAN
If you have exhausted all the methods listed above, it is best to proceed with reinstalling Warzone on your device.
Although it may take some time, especially if you have a slow internet connection, it will help you resolve any errors you encounter while launching the game and in-game.
In other news, hip-hop star Snoop Dogg is coming to Warzone, in an exciting new collaboration. This will be the rapper’s second time making an appearance on the Call of Duty series, and many fans are already asking – does Snoop Dogg play Warzone?
Additionally, players jumping into Caldera are getting fed up with a weird optics attachment bug. Talk about being precise when players don’t know where to aim!
Finally, be sure to equip yourself with the best Warzone Pacific loadouts: