Numbers event is live for CoD: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone
Call of Duty Season 5 is drawing to a close, but there is still one last big event, as the limited-time Numbers event is now live in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. Based on the theme of red doors and the iconic storyline of the Brainwashing Program Numbers Black Ops campaign, Call of Duty’s Numbers event offers players a series of challenges to complete for cosmetics and to unlock a new weapon from melee.
The event includes a set of nine Black Ops Cold War challenges that can be completed in Multiplayer or Zombies. Warzone also offers a unique set of nine challenges to complete, for a total of 18 challenges and 19 rewards to be earned during the event. Completing a full set of nine challenges in either game will unlock a Sai melee weapon reward and 5,000 XP.
Black Ops Cold War Numbers Event Rewards
- Scalar Quantity Wrist Accessory: Complete 3 MP matches on Zoo or earn objective milestones in Outbreak Survival
- Mind Puzzle Weapon Charm: Win an MP Domination match or win 2 or more Zombies stages or objective milestones and successfully exile
- Secure code calling card: Get a total of 50 MP kills or 50 Slaughter medals is Zombies. (killed 5 enemies quickly)
- Hypnodeath emblem: Get 10 kills with lethal equipment in MP or earn 10 multi kill lethal equipment medals in Zombies
- Open minded sticker: Earn 25,000 Total Multiplayer Points or 25,000 Zombie Essences
- Artificial automatic calling card: Get 3 MP kills without dying or recover 500 health with food in an Outbreak Survival region 3 times
- Brainstem emblem: Get 5 kills with MP scoring streaks or earn 5 support medals in multiple kills in Zombies
- Keystone Kapers Arcade Game: Get 5 kills with or assisted by your Field Upgrades in MP or win 5 Field Upgrade multi kills medals in Zombies.
- TV Weapon Charm: Earn 3 multiple kills in MP or kill 3 elite enemies in Zombies
Warzone Numbers Event Rewards
Season 5 mobile broadcast stations are now active across Verdansk, and players who successfully interact with these points of interest will earn $ 2,000 in bonus cash for their current match. Additional incentives will be the rewards associated with the Numbers event challenges.
- Thought control sticker: In Warzone, activate or listen to the mobile broadcast station northwest of the military base
- Red Door Weapon Charm: In Warzone, activate or listen to the mobile broadcast station south of the port
- Decoded business card: In Warzone, activate or listen to the mobile broadcast station north of the airport
- Shock therapy emblem: In Warzone, activate or listen to the mobile broadcast station west of the station
- Broken Mirror weapon charm: In Warzone, activate or listen to the mobile broadcast station east of the salt mine
- Suggestive business card idea: In Warzone, activate or listen to the mobile broadcast station between the Boneyard and the Superstore
- Numerator sticker: In Warzone, activate or listen to the mobile broadcast station at Farmland
- Digital Anguish calling card: In Warzone, activate or listen to the mobile broadcast station in the hills
- Sculpt the mind sticker: In Warzone, activate or listen to the mobile broadcast station southwest of the TV station
We will update this information if any Easter eggs or surprises are discovered during the Numbers event. The event is slated to end in 15 days, which means the challenges will be available until the end of Season 5, as Call of Duty Season 6 is slated to begin around October 7.
In other Warzone news, Season 5 also added a new Verdansk Easter Egg that unlocks a unique calling card to complete it. There is also the new Iron Trials ’84 mode with a changed set of rules and features intended to provide a more grueling battle royale experience.
All Call of Duty content continues as Activision Blizzard faces legal action from the state of California for alleged harassment and discrimination against women.
GameSpot may earn a commission on retail offers.