How to Play and Download Tower of Horror on PC
It’s been a long time since Tower of Fantasy was named a worthy successor to Genshin Impact. A sci-fi MMORPG that has the big open world that rewards player cooperation and teamwork. It is already available on Android and iOS, as well as on PC. It’s very easy to play on mobile devices, but you need to download it from Google Play Store or Google App Store. How to play Tower of Fantasy and download it on your PC? I owe you this video to explain and show the download process in the Tower of Fantasy computer.
Try to download, install and play Tower of Magic on PC.
First step: go to the official Tower of the Fantasy website and create a free account there. Once you have successfully created your account, the next thing you need to do is log in and download the Tower of Fantasy PC installer. Open the program (the download folder should be your default folder) and configure the configuration settings. Make sure you have enough space for your hard drive (you should have around 30 GB). As long as you install software, you have the ability to install new equipment. Accept that.
If these components are not already installed on your computer, you will need to restart your computer. And if so, you won’t need to restart it. After the installation is complete, click Launch to start and play the game. You should know and understand Tower of the Fantasy on PC. Here are the minimum and recommended requirements:
- Windows 7.8.1 64-bit minimum / Windows 10. 32-bit operating systems are not supported. / Recommended operating system Windows 10 64 bit.
- Irmoelectrically superior (Spirit 3).
- Eight GB minimum memory. / 16 GB recommended memory.
- Minimum GPU NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 / Recommended GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB or higher.
- Minimum DirectX 11 / Recommended DirectX 12 hours.