How to Install Netflix Mobile Games on Your Android Device
Get started with Netflix’s new library of games
Netflix wants to go beyond video streaming and is currently diversifying its digital library with mobile games. The multi-billion dollar company is confident it can provide the best gaming service available, having spent heavily to ensure only high quality games are brought to the platform, explaining the recent price increase.
You may not know where to find Netflix mobile games or how to download them to your Android device. We’ve put together a guide to simplify this process for you. Please note that to install these games you must have access to a Netflix subscription while using a device running Android 8.0+.
How to Access Netflix Games Using Your Netflix App
- Download and install the Netflix app from the Google Play Store, or grab the install from the Play Store widget below.
- Launch the Netflix app and sign in using your login credentials.
- On the Netflix app home page, tap Games in the toolbar at the bottom of the page.
- You are now on the main Netflix Games page. You can browse, search for game titles, and watch game trailers right on this page.
How to Install and Launch Netflix Mobile Games
- Open the Netflix app and tap Games.
- Browse the main page to choose a game to install and tap the picture icon.
- You are now on the game application page. Press Get the game > Go to Play Store.
- You will be redirected to the game on the Play Store. Faucet Install to begin installing your game. You can also search for any Netflix mobile title in the Play Store to avoid opening the Netflix app to find your games.
- After installing your game, you can find it in your app drawer (or possibly on your home screen).
- To launch your game, tap the game icon. Alternatively, you can also start the game via the app listing on the Play Store or directly in the Netflix app.
- Once the game is open, select and tap on your Netflix profile. Your progress is saved in the profile you selected.
The best Netflix mobile games to start with
Now that you know how to download and install Netflix mobile games, it’s time to choose the best titles to play. We’ve put together a list of recommended games to get you started.
Asphalt Xtreme and Teeter (Up) were neck and neck as the two most downloaded games in February 2022. Both of these titles still hold up well today, making them an excellent choice as a first download. However, Asphalt Xtreme ranks high on our top recommendation, thanks to awesome graphics and precise racing controls, with plenty of customization options for your wheels. It’s a stellar title to see what Netflix Games is all about.
Into the Dead 2: Unleashed
The highly anticipated Into the Dead 2: Unleashed is a top recommendation, especially if you’re looking for a zombie shooter. The action-packed run-and-gun gameplay will surely keep you on your toes. Story events and daily challenges also add a layer to any zombie slaying sessions, ensuring the game doesn’t get old. We recommend this title to experienced mobile gamers looking for a traditional shooter experience.
It’s a true story
If you prefer casual games, we recommend This is a True Story. It’s a story-driven puzzle game that features beautiful hand-painted landscapes that tell an original story based on real events and interviews. The controls are intuitive, allowing you to focus more on the experience and the story, which is perfect for a Netflix regular.
Investing in Netflix games
It might take a long time for Netflix to compete with the gaming greats, but it looks like the company is already making the right moves to ensure trust in its service. Even if you’re not currently an Android gamer, you might find Netflix’s selection of mobile games a great place to start. So go ahead and load up your Netflix app to see what the company has to offer; you may be surprised by its library of games.
OnePlus 10 Pro review: this one is for fans only
About the Author