How to Break Enemy Shields Quickly
In Genshin Impact, Shields play a big role in combat. With a shield, weak enemies become more difficult. The toughest monsters and bosses possess powerful elemental shields. As players progress through the game, they must understand and learn how to deal with different types of shields and classes of shield-carrying enemies. The more players play, the more they need to understand how to deal with different types of shields and other classes of shield-carrying enemies. In this Genshin Impact guide, players will be advised to quickly break through shields with the best strategies.
Genshin Impact Shields: Overview
Genshin Impact has two types of shields, which are Normal Shields and Fatui Shields.
- Normal shield blocks 100% damageso that the players cannot damage an enemy’s HP, without breaking their shield first. While vulnerable to certain elements, players can also break these shields, without exploiting these weaknesses. Compared to other elements, good elements will cause twice as much damage to the shield.
- There is a slight difference in Fatui’s shields. Shields only block one majority of damage. Players don’t have to break it completely to kill an enemy. In addition to having weaknesses, Fatui’s shield is extremely resistant to all forms of damage not associated with their weaknesses.
Below are the best ways to break specific fields in the game and defeat their opponents in the blink of an eye.
Most Abyss Mages use elemental shields. Due to his 100% damage absorptionPyro cannot be used against Pyro Abyss Mage Shields. So far all of these shields have been destroyed by the Geo element.
- Hydro is vulnerable against Cryo and Electro and Pyro fights against him as well.
- Pyro is ineffective against Hydro and Electro and Cryo fights him as well.
- Electro is unproductive against Cryo and Hydro and Pyro also works against him.
- Cryo is also weak against Pyro and Electro works against him.
When players first arrive in Teyvat, they are likely to encounter these shields. Since they cannot break them with weapons, players must use Pyro to burn them, in order to attack enemies more freely. the Overload reaction improves assault by speeding up the process.
- Make sure the team contains a Pyro character so you can destroy shields.
- Burn shields as often as needed with your elemental skill.
- Remember Pyro and Electro characters are essential when using Overload against your enemies
So far we have seen elemental auras in Fati agents, Lawachurls and Abyss Heralds. Despite their relative ease of breaking, endgame content like the spiral abyss forces players to focus their efforts on using the most effective items against them.
- Choose a character with the same aura element.
- Players can then use their basic attacks to destroy the shield.
Claymores and geoattacks are the most effective way to destroy these shields. Additionally, there are light swords that would take forever to break. In Liyue, this type of shield is used by Hilichurls and Mitachurls.
- Players can smash them with claymores and basic attacks.
- Players can also use geo characters like Noelle Where Ningguang to break that shield quickly.
Elemental shells are common in big slime. These shells are only found in Cryogenic Slimes. They can be broken easily by Claymore characters. Light swords, on the other hand, take a bit longer. To make things easier, players can use the Pyro element against Cryo shells.
- It’s best to equip your party with a claymore user, so players can win with simple attacks.
- It will be easier for players to defeat Cryo characters if they have a Pyro on their team.
This is what we have to face enemies with shields quickly and successfully. They must follow every strategy and make your efforts worthy. Let’s break the shields, defeat them and conquer the world of Genshin Impact.
Did you like our guide to breaking shields fast on Genshin impact? Let us know in the comments below.