Five Nights at Freddy’s: All Endings Security Breach Guide
Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach does not have one, not two, but five alternate endings, as well as the actual ending of the game. Players can choose to complete FNaF: Security breach either way, or just get all endings by saving at the right time.
This Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach to guide will provide you with all the necessary steps to get all the endings. Some are very easy to get but don’t end too well for the overall story, while the best are usually the hardest.
Note: There are some major story spoilers below.
All endings in FNaF security breach
End of the FNaF 1 security vulnerability
If you want to complete Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach as quickly as possible, then follow these steps for the first of five endings:
- After having conquered Roxanne wolf, equip Freddy with Roxy’s eyes
- Exit Parts and Services and return to main stage at Mega Pizzaplex
- Approach the elevators and meet Vanessa
- Run away from it, quit Pizzaplex and talk to Freddy at 6 a.m.
- Select the “LET“option, when he asks if you want to stay
After that, a cutscene will begin, showing Gregory sleeping on the street. It’s not the best ending, but it’s the easiest.
End of the FNaF 2 security vulnerability
This ending has a brighter conclusion than the last, and it’s not too hard to come by either.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 from the previous segment
- Select the “TO STAY“option, when Freddy asks if you want to stay
- Get Level 7 security pass by going to the loading docks
- Approach the Checks of loading docks basement area 1
- Leave the docks through the exit door
End of the FNaF 3 security vulnerability
If you want to end the game by escaping through an emergency exit, follow these steps for that end:
- Start on Price counter mission at El Chip’s restaurant (level 3) just after escaping from the daycare
- During this mission, you will discover a closed emergency exit
- Collect all six golden plush toys in the Montgomery Gator area at Rockstar Row
- At 6 am go to Pizzaplex and choose “STAY” when asked
- Go to level 3 and exit by an emergency exit at the back of the Price Counter, which will be open from now
End of FNaF 4 security vulnerability
you can finish Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach passing through Vanny’s neighborhood. If you haven’t unlocked this area for Ending 4 yet, here’s how:
- Browse the vent at the Price Counter during the Fazer Blast mission
- On the other side of the vent, Turn left
- Once you get the pop-up message on unlock vanny’s place, you can continue your game as usual
- At the end, when Freddy asks you if you want to stay or go, choose the third option “VANNY“
- After a cutscene, go through the front door and enter vanny’s area once again
- press the light green button in Vanny’s room
- Watch the game’s final cutscene
End of the FNaF 5 security vulnerability
This is an alternate ending to Vanny that requires you to play arcades to complete the game. Here are their locations.
Princess Quest Arcade I
The first arcade is on Pizzaplex Level 2 at Roxy Raceway region. Enter through the door indicated by the red rectangle in the screenshot above and you will find yourself inside the Glamrock Beauty Salon. Go to the back room of the living room to find and complete the first arcade game.
Princess Quest Arcade II
The second arch is visible on Level 3 at the Fazcade region. Climb the ladder to the left of the elevator and reach the very top. Then turn right and you will soon come to a giant room with all kinds of arcade machines.
Find the door on the left at the back of the room and continue to the left until you reach another room with arches. One of them will have the second Princess arcade at the back.
Princess Quest Arcade III
After playing the first two arcade machines, choose the Option “Vannie” when asked at 6 am what you want to do next at the entrance of the Pizzaplex.
You will be directed to the Vanny area, where you will find the last arcade machine. Complete this arcade and Security breach of the FNaF will be finished too.
True end of the FNaF security vulnerability
We have a separate detailed guide for the true ending with Security breach of the FNaF, then just go to the link in order to get the best and hardest ending of the game. It’s worth it!
And it’s how to get all endings in Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach. Some are better than others, but they’re all worth buying.