Brawl Stars Payload Guide: Best Brawlers, Tips & Tricks
brawl starsin the March 2022 Updatehave published Season 11, Biodome and introduces two new game modes, Payload and Annihilate. In this Brawl Stars Payload guide, we are going to take a look at the best brawlers for this game mode. We would also like to share some tips and tricks that will help players improve in this game mode.
The payload is a 3v3 game mode, in which two teams compete to move their carts, known as payload, to the end point while preventing enemies. Each team has a payload that they must push to the end of the rails before their enemy can.
Brawl Stars Payload Guide: Gameplay Mechanics
These are the game mechanics related to Payload mode in Brawl Stars.
- Standing near the payload pushes it forward, while standing next to the enemy payload stops it and slows its progress. The game ends when one team pushes their payload to the end of the rails.
- If neither team is able to push their payloads to the end point within two minutes of regulation time, the game goes to overtime. During overtime, the speed of the trolleys increases. If both teams still fail to reach the goal after completion, the winning team is decided, by which carts were pushed further.
- Standing behind the Payload prevents Brawlers from taking damage and acts as a shield for Brawlers.
Brawl Stars Payload Guide: Tips and Tricks
In this section of the guide, we will discuss some tips and tricks in the Brawl Stars Payload mode.
- Having more brawlers near the payload does not increase payload speed. Therefore, it is advisable to have only one player push the payload, while the other two keep enemies at bay.
- When trying to stop the enemy from reaching their payload to complete their progress, it is better to stop them, either by trapping them or creating constant pressure, rather than standing near their payload.
- The payload works similarly to Gem Grab minecarts. Therefore, it is necessary to stay out of its path to avoid taking damage and being knocked back. Place spawners like Nita’s Bear and Pam’s Turret will damage them. Therefore, they should not be placed close to the path of the payload.
- Players should avoid auto-aiming shots, as there is a high chance that auto-aiming will hit the payload, when enemies circle around the payload.
- Pushing the payload to the start is important, as is the mid lane. This is where the two opposing payloads meet is a crucial phase, where gaining any sort of lead will be advantageous.
- When aiming attacks and supers with delays, players should be very careful of the path of the payloads, as this can block the attack.
Best brawlers for Payload mode
In Payload mode, the maps are cramped due to the presence of many walls. Due to cart brawlers, they have high health and are good at pushing payload, while brawlers that deal high damage or have a high area of effect thrive. Brawlers with knockback and slow abilities are also essential on the team to stop the enemy from advancing, while throwers are viable.
- creak: Squeak, while the strongest brawler in the current meta, is a solid choice, as his attacks can stick to the payload. Since then, the radius of his attack is large. They can force enemies to retreat or damage and slow the enemy.
- Dynamic: As a thrower, Dynamike can throw shots above the payload, making it very difficult to counter him. He has one of the most damaging attacks and his Satchel Charge gadget that stuns the enemy, making him a threat to opposing brawlers.
- Jackie: High health, good damage potential, and the ability to deal damage behind the payload make Jacky one of the best options to pick in Payload. With her super, she can also interrupt enemy attacks.
- bibi: High health, great mobility, the ability to knock back and hit from behind the payload make it almost impossible not to choose Bibi.
- large wind: Gale’s Super is extremely useful for stopping advancing heavyweights and pushing enemies back, from either payload. It also has a high damage attack, which covers a large area with decent range. His Star Power can stun enemies making them easier to destroy and his Twister Gadget acts as a debtor for enemies.
- Emz: Emz has an all-around piercing attack. She can take control of choke points, hold the enemy at bay, and her super can slow down enemies even behind the payload.
- Claw: With recent buffs, Griff is one of the best tank counters and other high health brawlers. It has a very wide super that can cover a large area of the map, giving the team control of the map.
- Fang: Fang is a powerful brawler who thrives in solo battles and has great mobility with his super. His Roundhouse kick gadget stuns opposing brawlers, which is handy for preventing them from scoring.
That’s all about Payload mode in Brawl Stars!
Did you find this payload guide Brawl Stars useful? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!